The Historical Travel Brochure is an easy solution to this challenge.
This brochure is designed to work for any historical location or point of interest you visit during your travels.
Your child can work on it during and after your visit. Parts of it can even be completed ahead of time in preparation of your visit.
Here's what the brochure includes:
- Identify the location, including state, nearby towns and landforms.
- Identify attractions, historical events, and important people who impacted life in the area.
- Frequently asked questions.
- Wildlife that lives in the area.
- When did you visit and with whom?
- A personal reflection of the child's visit.
If the location itself is low in information, have your child complete some good old fashion research.